We now use a member management and payment system called SmallShout (ZKS on your DD payments). This system allows you to track your payments and request event tickets among other things. For a quick tutorial on how to update your tickets for competitions please read on...
All screenshots are taken from a laptop view. Mobile view may differ slightly but all information is the same.
1. Log in using the email and password sent to your after you first registered via this link (also linked via the team website using 'Members LogIn' button): http://bit.ly/SSLogIn
2. Select - EVENTS from your home display
3. You will see a list of all events currently on the system for your venue. Select the event with the title of both the competition you are looking for and 'TICKETS' (both adult and child tickets will have separate events).
4. Read the description on the left to ensure you understand the details of that event and that you have not missed the booking deadline. Then make any adjustments you want to the ticket order on the right and click add to basket. Do this for each event your child is attending to ensure you are happy with the assigned number of tickets before the order deadline. Please check the next step before completing this one.
5. A note about 'ATHLETE REGISTRATION' events. These are used to collect your payment for the athletes' entry into the competition for however many teams they are performing in. As you can see from the description - this does not include any actual 'tickets' for the event. We use the different value of the 'tickets' option to charge for each additional team entered. Please do not touch or adjust these REGISTRATION events. This means that if you have previously had a REGISTRATION payment taken this will have included all entry but NO TICKETS. See the description of the REGISTRATION event for details.