- Select Reading Girls School. This will then offer up a list of classes currently available for trial. You can only select one so pick the first one you would want to attend (usually a Tuesday class).
- Complete the whole form for both the athlete and the lead contact (yourself for both if you're an adult athlete OR your child and then yourself for parents). You need to use an email you have access to and a current phone number. Please include any medical/behavioural issues we should be aware of.
- Click the Register button. (You will automatically be sent an email with your login details to the system.)
- If you need to register additional family members you can do so on the same screen after clicking register. Complete the 'Add Another Member' section for everyone in the family you want to register.
- Following this basic sign up we will expect you at the session you've registered for. We will send further information roughly a week in advance.
How to use the online system
- Log in using the details sent in your welcome email.
- Feel free to have a look around but please remember that much of the system will not be live until the season starts.
A few notes for everyone
As the system is so new its a bit of a learning curve for all using it. We will do our best to help you get the most out of it. Some areas of the system are not currently live as we won't be using them until later in the season and others we need to adapt for our purpose (the originator of it comes from a martial arts background so some of the lingo isn't exactly what we'd use/choose - but we can make it work).