Superstars are thrilled to be partnering with Futsal to help deliver a BTEC advanced diploma course (equiv 3 A Levels) specialising in Cheerleading. We are seeking students currently in year 11 who are interested in sports and want to focus their next 2yrs on all things sport and cheerleading. There is space for up to 20 students to be selected starting in September 2015. Please share this information with anyone you think would want to be part of this opportunity.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (Performance and Excellence) equivalent of 3 A levels which is delivered over 2 years.
- 12hrs tuition p/w in all things sport and coaching
- 5hrs coaching p/w in cheerleading and how to become a cheerleading coach including work experience as a coach in schools, elite level teams, competitions and events.
- Cheerleading training.
- Compete at regional and national competitions as part of your course.
- At the end of the 2yrs in addition to the BTEC you'll have earned you'll also earn internationally recognised cheerleading coach qualifications.
Are you currently in your final GCSE year and looking into what qualifications you want to take next year?
Do you love sport and cheerleading in particular?
Would you want to take a 2yr BTEC extended diploma (equiv to 3 A Levels) fully paid for after which you could apply to university or use to get into full time work?
Would you want the reassurance of working with a Nationally recognised training provider with 6yrs experience in offering 16+ education?
THEN GET IN TOUCH TODAY!!! Contact Futsal directly to ask for more information about the Cheerleading Academy and BTEC course in Reading starting Sept 2015.
Superstars are thrilled to announce that we will be working with Futsal UK to deliver this exciting new CHEERLEADING FOCUSED Sporting qualification.
STUDENTS will do 12hrs per week with your academic tutor covering all areas of of sport, fitness, coaching and related biology alongside 5hrs per week solely focused on cheerleading coaching and training. Over the 2yrs you'll gain cheerleading specific coaching qualifications, gain practical coaching experience working with younger athletes, train yourself and compete at competitions.
We couldn't imagine a more exciting program to be part of.
Students will need 5 GCSEs grade C or higher (or very close to that - if you're not quite there but love cheerleading we still want to hear from you) to be selected for the course.
There is capacity for up to 20 students in the first year. This is your chance to be one of them!
GET IN TOUCH NOW:
Contact Futsal directly to ask for more information about the Cheerleading Academy and BTEC course in Reading starting Sept 2015.